It’s the perfect location for phone charging stations – Universities.
And University of Western Sydney know this, rolling out Chargebars across all campuses.
The result? Students love them, and so do the Unis.
Read the great feedback below.
Lisa Tyson – University of Western Sydney
- What is your name?
- What is the name of your company?
University of Western Sydney Library
- What is your title at the company?
Projects & Development Manager, Library
- In 2 sentences of less describe what you do?
I’m responsible for the provision and management of library facilities including buildings, furnishings and other amenities
- What is your relationship with Chargebar?
We purchased 7 Carter Chargebars for our libraries for students to use; I’m the main contact within the UWS Libraries for Chargebar
- What do you like the most about Chargebar?
Convenience, ease of use and the ability to brand the display. Students often run out of power for devices and don’t have charging cables with them.
- What do your customers think of Chargebar?
They seem to like it, the units are always in use
- Would you recommend Chargebar Pty Ltd to other businesses?