Cafes Restaurants Food courts Fast food outlets
Cafeterias Tuckshops Bistros Dining halls
In an era where customer service can set a venue apart, having a Chargebar is now more important than ever. Being able to sit down, and enjoy a coffee, safe in the knowledge that your phone is charging is the sort of service that would have you return to a café again and again.
Adding a Chargebar to your service offering will create an innovative competitive advantage over that “café next door”, boosting traffic and customer retention to new heights.
Here are just a few ways cafés, restaurants, and fast food outlets have used Chargebar’s phone charging stations to keep their patrons connected:
The Devonshire portable power bank charger, sitting on the counter, to be handed out to customers. A portable solution lets visitors charge their phones uninterrupted, while they sip their coffee and eat their smashed avo on toast.
- Putting a Riley on the wall is used as a perfect unmanaged solution for cafes. Anyone can walk up to the unit, and plug in their phone for a quick top up.
Having a Kippax or a Carrington next to the cash register is a great way to offer a service. Phones can be charged under the watchful eye of staff, so that patrons can enjoy their meal without fear that their phone will be stolen.
WHY YOU SHOULD OFFER CHARGING[section_inner]
- Increase customer spend while people recharge
- Drive foot traffic and repeat customers
- Excellent customer service
- Create a competitive advantage
- Build customer loyalty
- Advertise to a captive audience
- Mobile app to attract customers
YEARS IN OPERATION
PHONES CHARGED TODAY