Hospitals Medical centres Surgeries Waiting rooms
Emergency rooms Family rooms Reception areas
Food and beverage areas Staff rooms
Hospitals provide more Chargebars than any other venue type. It’s not hard to pinpoint just how important a phone charging service is in a waiting area.
A phone charger is the single most commonly forgotten item by patients and visitors to a hospital, and with so much on their mind, who could blame them? Luckily, hospitals around Australia are beginning to embrace phone charging as a service, by simply placing a Chargebar on a wall.
Check out our recent blog post on a recent purchase by Queensland Health, who recognise the importance of keeping families connected in times of trouble.
The products that 90% of hospitals consider for their visitors are the Riley and the Chargesafe (free-to-use). Placing either of these in a busy area of a hospital keeps visitors from asking staff for a phone charger, eliminates the logistical nightmare of testing and tagging external phone chargers, and above all, allows visitors to stay in touch with their loved ones.
In a hospital environment, a Chargebar works to:
- Keep families connected to loved ones.
- Promote hospital initiatives.
- Create a higher standard of care for visitors in stressful times.
Modernise facilities in a new, innovative way.
WHY YOU SHOULD OFFER CHARGING[section_inner]
- Keep visitors connected with families & friends
- Keep visitors entertained during long waits
- Minimise staff disruption
- Generate higher visitor satisfaction
- Useful tool for staff
- Tidy charging facilities, reducing trip hazards
- Modernise your facilities